In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Feel the Hate: Pastor Says Executing Gay People Is the Cure for AIDS
- Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want to Rape Your Kids
- Don McLeroy and His 'False Ideas' about Science -- Total Defeat
- The Week in Quotes (Nov. 16 – 22)
- Texas Lawmaker: Discrimination Is Over, End Protections for Women and Minorities
- Public School District Decides Against Controversial Bible Curriculum Reviewed by TFN Education Fund Scholar