In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Texas Religious-right Politicians Fall Prey to Scam by 'Godly Man'
- Texas Education Board Candidates Say: Government Shouldn't Be Responsible for Educating Kids!
- Publisher to Texas Creationist's Demands for Biology Textbook Changes: Not Gonna Happen
- TFN's Cameo in Tuesday Night's Bill Nye-Ken Ham 'Debate'
- 'Intelligent Design' Advocates Acknowledge the Truth: It Really Is About Religion
- Stand with Texas Women, Wear Orange, Again