In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Faith-Based Presenter Tells High Schoolers: 'Dateable Girls Know How to Shut Up!'
- How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle
- Big News: Science Education Advocates Thwart Late-Night Hijacking of Texas Science Textbook Adoption
- Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook
- BREAKING NEWS: Science Education Wins in Texas!
- Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is 'Socialized Education'