In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- Sirius Radio Host Bringing Show to Texas for Battle over LGBT Discrimination Bills
- Big Polling News: Texas Voters Reject Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- The Week in Quotes (April 26 – May 2)
- Texas GOPer's Rant Against 'Homosexual Marriages'
- URGENT: Anti-LGBT sneak attack expected today in the Texas House