In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- David Barton's Tall Tales for Texas Pastors: Bible Verses in the Constitution, Bible Teachings on Taxes
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
- The Peculiar History of a Religious-Right Kingmaker in Texas