In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- San Antonio Pastor Plays Constitutional Scholar, Social Scientist, Historian in Marriage Debate