In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Texas Group Worries International Baccalaureate Program Is Turning Students into Leftists
- How the Religious Right Is Turning Pastors into Politicians
- History Repeating Itself on Marriage?
- Texas County Clerk Issues Manifesto Declaring Defiance of Supreme Court's Marriage Ruling
- What's the Deal with Texas History Textbooks and the Civil War?
- Far-right GOP Group Sets Hate Tour Dates Across Texas