In case you didn’t see them in our previous post, check out these sneering tweets this afternoon from Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams. Adams is referring to the orange-clad activists who have swarmed the Texas Capitol over the past two days in opposition to legislation interfering in the private medical decisions women make about when or whether to have children. Adams refers to those activists as “stinky stalking feminists” and “feminazis.” But she isn’t the only religious-righter who has resorted to degrading rhetoric over the past couple of days. Last night state Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Houston, called opponents of the proposed anti-abortion bills “pro-death” and suggested that they are worse than Nazis who murdered Jews.
- Breaking News: Harris County Grand Jury Indicts Makers of Anti-Planned Parenthood Videos
- Jared Woodfill: An Extremist's Extremist
- Indictments of Anti-Abortion Activists Send Cynical Texas Politicians into a Facts-Free Frenzy
- Unhinged Hate from Texas Gov. Abbott's 'Blood Brother' Ted Nugent
- Ted Cruz's Father Ties Public Education to Communism
- David Barton Gives Platform to Notorious Anti-Muslim Hysteric Who Hosted White Nationalist