- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'
- Steve Toth: Too Extreme Even for Texas Republicans?
- The Right's Contempt for Women
Category Archives for Craig James
Texas Religious-Right Legal Group Signs on to Represent Football Analyst Dumped Over Anti-Gay Comments
Liberty Institute, a viciously anti-gay religious-right litigation group based in Plano near Dallas, announced today that it will represent a college football analyst who was dumped by Fox Sports for anti-gay comments he made when running for a U.S. Senate seat from Texas in 2012. In an email to his group’s supporters this afternoon, Liberty […]
Rick Santorum, a favorite of religious-right activists, has endorsed Ted Cruz in the Republican primary race for the U.S. Senate seat from Texas. Religious-right leaders meeting at a Texas ranch last January endorsed Santorum in his bid for the GOP presidential nomination. Santorum suspended his campaign in April. In addition to his opposition to equal […]
How quickly they turn on you. Tom Leppert won his 2007 race for Dallas mayor after supporters attacked his main opponent for being gay. Now Leppert is under attack by his opponents in the race for a U.S. Senate seat for “celebrating gay pride” while he served as mayor. On Wednesday Leppert and other Republican […]