- Faith-Based Presenter Tells High Schoolers: 'Dateable Girls Know How to Shut Up!'
- How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle
- Big News: Science Education Advocates Thwart Late-Night Hijacking of Texas Science Textbook Adoption
- BREAKING NEWS: Science Education Wins in Texas!
- Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook
- Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is 'Socialized Education'
Category Archives for Craig James
Texas Religious-Right Legal Group Signs on to Represent Football Analyst Dumped Over Anti-Gay Comments
Liberty Institute, a viciously anti-gay religious-right litigation group based in Plano near Dallas, announced today that it will represent a college football analyst who was dumped by Fox Sports for anti-gay comments he made when running for a U.S. Senate seat from Texas in 2012. In an email to his group’s supporters this afternoon, Liberty […]
Rick Santorum, a favorite of religious-right activists, has endorsed Ted Cruz in the Republican primary race for the U.S. Senate seat from Texas. Religious-right leaders meeting at a Texas ranch last January endorsed Santorum in his bid for the GOP presidential nomination. Santorum suspended his campaign in April. In addition to his opposition to equal […]
How quickly they turn on you. Tom Leppert won his 2007 race for Dallas mayor after supporters attacked his main opponent for being gay. Now Leppert is under attack by his opponents in the race for a U.S. Senate seat for “celebrating gay pride” while he served as mayor. On Wednesday Leppert and other Republican […]