- Lt. Gov's Advisory Panel Says Gov's Pre-K Plans Will Lead Texas Kids to Godless Socialism
- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Texas Senate Mugs Public Schools, Gives Preliminary Approval to Private School Vouchers
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
Category Archives for Michael Quinn Sullivan
What a hateful crew they seem to have over at the right-wing Texas organization/blog AgendaWise Reports. We already knew what they think about gay people. Now we see that their views about women are just as backward and offensive. Two years ago, Daniel Greer had to step down (temporarily) from his post at AgendaWise after various media outlets reported about […]
The head of a right-wing Texas group with a political blog is stepping down at least temporarily as criticism grows over his apparent habit of tweeting anti-gay and other offensive slurs directed at various elected officials and political activists. The announcement of Daniel Greer’s leave of absence at AgendaWise comes a few days after another […]
The head of a Houston-area Tea Party group appears to have been dabbling in extremist right-wing politics for some time and has shared the political stage with various far-right activist and elected leaders in Texas. According to a report in the Texas Tribune, James Ives, president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party, served […]
Michael Quinn Sullivan, head of the anti-government group Empower Texans/Texans for Fiscal Responsibility, has something in common with failed State Board of Education candidate Gail Spurlock: they both see American history through the cracked lens of ideology. During her campaign for the state board this year, Spurlock claimed that the Pilgrims nearly did themselves in […]
Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.