- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'
- Steve Toth: Too Extreme Even for Texas Republicans?
- Greg Abbott's Pitiful Defense of Inequality
Category Archives for Marco Rubio
That’s the headline to a piece by New York Times columnist Charles Blow. Blow suggests that confusing comments by U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, about his thoughts on the age of Earth are just another example of modern American conservatism trapped in the grip of anti-intellectual zealots. Money quote: This anti-intellectualism is antediluvian. No wonder […]
Florida Senator Marco Rubio, touted by some as the great Republican hope in the 2016 presidential election, thinks whether students learn sound science is irrelevant to the economy. Asked in an interview for GQ magazine how old he thinks Earth is, Rubio decided not to anger evolution deniers on the religious right: “I’m not a […]