- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- And This Matters How?
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbooks Public Hearing
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'
- Scholar Reviews Highlight Problems in Proposed Texas Social Studies Textbooks
Category Archives for Ken Starr
We just sent out the following press release: The president of the Texas Freedom Network today called on Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott to decline an award from an activist group whose leader says President Obama is “anti-Christian” and an “enemy” of America, compares the president and other Democratic leaders to Nazis, calls Houston’s twice-elected […]
Texas Attorney General, Baylor President Help Group That Says Obama ‘Anti-Christian’, Compares Democratic Leaders to Nazis, Calls Houston Mayor a ‘Sodomite’
No one could doubt that Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Baylor University President Ken Starr are social conservatives. But do those two honestly think it’s a good thing to associate themselves with — and even aid — people who call the president of the United States “anti-Christian” and compare him and Democratic leaders to […]
Ken Starr, Baylor University president and Bill Clinton bête noire, has some interesting things to say in a Washington Post op-ed published Sunday. And David Barton, founder of the religious-right and historical revisionist organization WallBuilders, won’t like much of it. Starr’s column addresses the question of whether Christians such as himself could vote for a […]