- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- Tea Party Victor in Texas Senate Race Supports Private School Vouchers, Teaching Creationism in Public Schools
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- The Peculiar History of a Religious-Right Kingmaker in Texas
Category Archives for Allan Parker
Federal District Judge Sam Sparks has had just about enough of attorney Allen Parker’s attempts to grandstand on the pending sonogram lawsuit (courtesy of BurkaBlog): However, the Court is forced to conclude that Allen E. Parker, Jr., the attorney whose signature appears on this motion, is anything but competent. A competent attorney would not have […]