- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- David Barton's Tall Tales for Texas Pastors: Bible Verses in the Constitution, Bible Teachings on Taxes
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
Category Archives for Allan Parker
Federal District Judge Sam Sparks has had just about enough of attorney Allen Parker’s attempts to grandstand on the pending sonogram lawsuit (courtesy of BurkaBlog): However, the Court is forced to conclude that Allen E. Parker, Jr., the attorney whose signature appears on this motion, is anything but competent. A competent attorney would not have […]