- Texas Religious-right Politicians Fall Prey to Scam by 'Godly Man'
- Texas Education Board Candidates Say: Government Shouldn't Be Responsible for Educating Kids!
- Publisher to Texas Creationist's Demands for Biology Textbook Changes: Not Gonna Happen
- 'Intelligent Design' Advocates Acknowledge the Truth: It Really Is About Religion
- Stand with Texas Women, Wear Orange, Again
- Pastor: Federal Court Ruling on Same-Sex Marriage in Texas Is Historic for Both Religious Freedom and Civil Liberties
Category Archives for Allan Parker
Federal District Judge Sam Sparks has had just about enough of attorney Allen Parker’s attempts to grandstand on the pending sonogram lawsuit (courtesy of BurkaBlog): However, the Court is forced to conclude that Allen E. Parker, Jr., the attorney whose signature appears on this motion, is anything but competent. A competent attorney would not have […]