The Texas State Board of Education, meeting in Austin today, rejected a common-sense proposal to keep errors out of public school textbooks. TFN issued the following press release: Board Votes 8-7 to Reject Establishing Scholar Panels for Reviewing Proposed Textbooks for Factual Errors Texas Freedom Network President Kathy Miller had the following statement today following […]
- Obama, Biden, Clinton All Signal Support for the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance
- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- Helping End 'Faith-Based' Child Abuse
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday