- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- Texas SBOE Refuses to Tighten Process for Ensuring Accuracy in Textbooks
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday
Category Archives for WallBuilders
Former Texas legislator Rick Green, a speaker for David Barton’s Texas-based WallBuilders organization and Barton’s sidekick on the daily WallBuilders Live radio program, clearly has a pretty low opinion of people who receive food stamps. In a repellent Facebook post last week (image below), Green compared people who receive that government assistance to wild animals […]
Terri Leo and her colleagues on the Texas State Board of Education have spent years trying to promote their own distorted and politicized versions of American history in our public schools. So it shouldn’t be too surprising that Leo got her history wrong yet again in yesterday’s announcement that she will not seek re-election in […]
It’s become a staple of modern presidential elections — at the first hint of criticism from the right flank, a Republican puts out a call to religious-right kingmakers to testify to his or her religious bona fides. So when Texas Gov. Rick Perry found his conservative credentials in question (over the HPV vaccine mandate and […]
Those WallBuilders folks exaggerate and distort reality so much that even fellow religious-righters sometimes have to correct them. Take, for example, Tuesday’s WallBuilders Live! radio program, hosted by David “Separation of Church and State Is a Myth” Barton and sidekick Rick “Texas Supreme Court Justice Wannabe” Green.