- Publishers Make Some Revisions to Texas Textbooks, But Big Problems Remain
- TFN Works with the Best to Keep Politics Out of Public School Classrooms
- Backlash Grows as Right-Wing Censors Push Political Attacks on AP U.S. History Course
- What's in the Proposed New Texas Textbooks? Segregation Wasn't All That Bad
- SMU Scholar: New Texas Textbooks Suggest 'Wrong-Headed Idea That the United States Was Founded on Biblical Law'
- Florida County Commissioners Discover That Religious Freedom Means Freedom for Everyone, Even Pagans
Category Archives for Justice at the Gate
It’s become a staple of modern presidential elections — at the first hint of criticism from the right flank, a Republican puts out a call to religious-right kingmakers to testify to his or her religious bona fides. So when Texas Gov. Rick Perry found his conservative credentials in question (over the HPV vaccine mandate and […]