- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Obama, Biden, Clinton All Signal Support for the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
Category Archives for Justice at the Gate
It’s become a staple of modern presidential elections — at the first hint of criticism from the right flank, a Republican puts out a call to religious-right kingmakers to testify to his or her religious bona fides. So when Texas Gov. Rick Perry found his conservative credentials in question (over the HPV vaccine mandate and […]