- Texas Creationists Are Still Bullying Science Textbook Publishers
- Supreme Court's Birth Control Decision Redefines 'Religious Freedom'
- Demonizing Children
- Houston RR Group Makes Big Sunday Church Push for Anti-Gay Referendum
- Justice Ginsburg Is Right: The Hobby Lobby Decision Sends the Courts into a Minefield
- SBOE Politics as Usual: Textbook Review Once Again Plagued by Lack of Expertise
Category Archives for Thurgood Marshall
Texas State Board of Education Chairwoman Gail Lowe has some peculiar views when it comes to teaching students about good citizenship. In her view, labor leader César Chavez and civil rights champion and former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall aren’t good role models for that. Right-wing critics want to censor discussion of Chavez and […]