- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- This Week @ the Texas Legislature: Vouchers on Senate Floor
- Take Action: Stop the Muslim Bashing at the Legislature
Category Archives for Thurgood Marshall
Texas State Board of Education Chairwoman Gail Lowe has some peculiar views when it comes to teaching students about good citizenship. In her view, labor leader César Chavez and civil rights champion and former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall aren’t good role models for that. Right-wing critics want to censor discussion of Chavez and […]