- Travis County GOP Promotes Anti-Muslim Screed That Also Calls George W. Bush a 'Coward and Traitor'
- Rafael Cruz Suggests 'Wicked' Voters Elected 'Homosexual Mayor' in Houston
- Defending the Indefensible
- Even Fox News Gets It
- Presidential Candidates and Religious Tests
- 'Pure Fiction' from Another Anti-Abortion Extremist
Category Archives for Thurgood Marshall
Texas State Board of Education Chairwoman Gail Lowe has some peculiar views when it comes to teaching students about good citizenship. In her view, labor leader César Chavez and civil rights champion and former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall aren’t good role models for that. Right-wing critics want to censor discussion of Chavez and […]