- Texas Group Worries International Baccalaureate Program Is Turning Students into Leftists
- History Repeating Itself on Marriage?
- Texas County Clerk Issues Manifesto Declaring Defiance of Supreme Court's Marriage Ruling
- What's the Deal with Texas History Textbooks and the Civil War?
- Far-right GOP Group Sets Hate Tour Dates Across Texas
- Checking the Hate Mail Bag
Category Archives for Pat Robertson
When creationists on the State Board of Education consider new science textbooks for Texas public schools next year and make their usual arguments that supporters of sound science are “secular humanists” and “atheists,” perhaps we’ll remind them of what Pat Robertson (yes, THAT Pat Robertson) said this week: “You go back in time, you’ve got […]
Seriously. Is the apocalypse upon us? Last week religious-right leader Pat Robertson declared that marijuana should be legal and treated like alcohol. Then yesterday he waded into the question of whether oral sex is sinful. From our friends at Right Wing Watch: