- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- How Did the Tea Party/Religious Right Lose So Badly on LGBT Discrimination in the Texas Legislature?
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
Category Archives for Pat Robertson
When creationists on the State Board of Education consider new science textbooks for Texas public schools next year and make their usual arguments that supporters of sound science are “secular humanists” and “atheists,” perhaps we’ll remind them of what Pat Robertson (yes, THAT Pat Robertson) said this week: “You go back in time, you’ve got […]
Seriously. Is the apocalypse upon us? Last week religious-right leader Pat Robertson declared that marijuana should be legal and treated like alcohol. Then yesterday he waded into the question of whether oral sex is sinful. From our friends at Right Wing Watch: