- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders
Category Archives for Pat Robertson
When creationists on the State Board of Education consider new science textbooks for Texas public schools next year and make their usual arguments that supporters of sound science are “secular humanists” and “atheists,” perhaps we’ll remind them of what Pat Robertson (yes, THAT Pat Robertson) said this week: “You go back in time, you’ve got […]
Seriously. Is the apocalypse upon us? Last week religious-right leader Pat Robertson declared that marijuana should be legal and treated like alcohol. Then yesterday he waded into the question of whether oral sex is sinful. From our friends at Right Wing Watch: