- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
- Texas SBOE Refuses to Tighten Process for Ensuring Accuracy in Textbooks
Category Archives for Pat Robertson
When creationists on the State Board of Education consider new science textbooks for Texas public schools next year and make their usual arguments that supporters of sound science are “secular humanists” and “atheists,” perhaps we’ll remind them of what Pat Robertson (yes, THAT Pat Robertson) said this week: “You go back in time, you’ve got […]
Seriously. Is the apocalypse upon us? Last week religious-right leader Pat Robertson declared that marijuana should be legal and treated like alcohol. Then yesterday he waded into the question of whether oral sex is sinful. From our friends at Right Wing Watch: