- Head of Texas Education Board Committee Wants to Teach 'Roles of Men and Women in a Traditional Way'
- So Where Are They?
- Rick Green Wonders: Are Mass Murderers All Democrats?
- Texas Congressman Peddles Obama Falsehood in CSCOPE Witch Hunt
- Bill Guts Local Control, Would Give Texas AG Authority to Close Down School Districts by Fiat
- Now David Barton Is Commercializing Faith
Category Archives for Mavis Knight
The Texas State Board of Education is about to take up a proposed resolution attacking Islam and claiming that social studies textbooks are anti-Christian. TFN Insider will keep you updated on progress. 9:53 a.m. – We notice that board members Barbara Cargill and Don McLeroy have been going through world history textbooks currently used in [...]
Today the Texas State Board of Education voted to reject an amendment to social studies curriculum standards that would require students to learn that the nation’s Founders “protected religious freedom by barring government from promoting or disfavoring any particular religion over all others.” The party-line vote — 10 Republicans against and 5 Democrats in favor [...]