- Lt. Gov's Advisory Panel Says Gov's Pre-K Plans Will Lead Texas Kids to Godless Socialism
- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Texas Senate Mugs Public Schools, Gives Preliminary Approval to Private School Vouchers
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
Category Archives for Martha Dominguez
Last night’s State Board of Education elections marked another big step toward an end to the culture wars in Texas public school classrooms. With the defeat of incumbent Charlie Garza, R-El Paso, the state board’s faction of far-right ideologues should be smaller next year than at any time since before the 2006 elections. Zooming out […]