- Travis County GOP Promotes Anti-Muslim Screed That Also Calls George W. Bush a 'Coward and Traitor'
- Rafael Cruz Suggests 'Wicked' Voters Elected 'Homosexual Mayor' in Houston
- Defending the Indefensible
- Even Fox News Gets It
- Presidential Candidates and Religious Tests
- 'Pure Fiction' from Another Anti-Abortion Extremist
Category Archives for Martha Dominguez
Last night’s State Board of Education elections marked another big step toward an end to the culture wars in Texas public school classrooms. With the defeat of incumbent Charlie Garza, R-El Paso, the state board’s faction of far-right ideologues should be smaller next year than at any time since before the 2006 elections. Zooming out […]