- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- If Gov. Abbott Really Supports Religious Freedom, Why Is He Bullying Faith-based Organizations?
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
Category Archives for Laurence White
When hundreds of pastors and their spouses descended on Austin on April 3-4 for a Texas Renewal Project event, it was clear that the effort to drag houses of worship into partisan politics was kicking into high gear for the 2014 elections. But we were stunned by the sheer audacity of speakers who told the […]
Remember the Texas Restoration Project? That’s the political front group formed in 2005 to organize conservative, fundamentalist Christian clergy in support of Gov. Rick Perry. The group ended up being funded largely through a Houston-based nonprofit that itself was backed by more than $1 million from wealthy Perry campaign supporters. We haven’t seen much from […]