- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders
- Texas Legislator: Businesses Should Be Able to Discriminate Against Anyone
Category Archives for Kay Bailey Hutchison
Texas Senators John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison joined with other fellow Republicans today in voting down ratification of an international treating protecting the rights of the disabled. Ratification failed 61-38. It needed 67 votes to pass. Talking Points Memo describes the treaty: “The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities essentially makes the […]