- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
- Texas SBOE Refuses to Tighten Process for Ensuring Accuracy in Textbooks
Category Archives for Kay Bailey Hutchison
Texas Senators John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison joined with other fellow Republicans today in voting down ratification of an international treating protecting the rights of the disabled. Ratification failed 61-38. It needed 67 votes to pass. Talking Points Memo describes the treaty: “The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities essentially makes the […]