- Travis County GOP Promotes Anti-Muslim Screed That Also Calls George W. Bush a 'Coward and Traitor'
- Rafael Cruz Suggests 'Wicked' Voters Elected 'Homosexual Mayor' in Houston
- Defending the Indefensible
- Even Fox News Gets It
- Presidential Candidates and Religious Tests
- 'Pure Fiction' from Another Anti-Abortion Extremist
Category Archives for Kay Bailey Hutchison
Texas Senators John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison joined with other fellow Republicans today in voting down ratification of an international treating protecting the rights of the disabled. Ratification failed 61-38. It needed 67 votes to pass. Talking Points Memo describes the treaty: “The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities essentially makes the […]