- Thanks, Texas SBOE
- 'Was the Civil War About Slavery?'
- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- Reckless Texas Politicians, Religious-Right Group Just Cost Taxpayers $44,000
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Texas GOPer Calls for Driving Gay People Out of Houston, Treating Them Like the Nazis in World War II
Category Archives for Daniel Dreisbach
Having done what they could to muck up the state’s science curriculum standards, fringe right-wingers on the Texas State Board of Education are now moving to politicize the social studies curriculum for public schools. Texas Freedom Network just sent out the following press release: The Texas State Board of Education is set to appoint a […]