- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- See What You've Done Now? You've Made Ted Cruz Angry
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Redefining 'Religious Liberty' into Nothing?
- More Fear-Mongering from the Texas Renewal Project
- Clash of the Titans or the Loons?
Category Archives for profiling
Few people think the Internal Revenue Service should be targeting groups simply because of their political views. We certainly don’t. But a too many folks think it’s OK for law enforcement to target people simply because of what they look like. On Thursday The Daily Show aired a classic piece that exposes the hypocrisy of […]