- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- See What You've Done Now? You've Made Ted Cruz Angry
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Redefining 'Religious Liberty' into Nothing?
- More Fear-Mongering from the Texas Renewal Project
- Clash of the Titans or the Loons?
Category Archives for Justin Lookadoo
Sign the Petition: A Response to Justin Lookadoo’s Offensive Presentations at Richardson High School
This week’s controversial presentations by speaker Justin Lookadoo at Richardson High School near Dallas have angered parents and students in that community. Many are speaking out about the offensive messages in his presentations as well as on his website. Lookadoo markets assemblies to public schools that include offensive gender stereotypes (“dateable” girls “know when to […]
Did students at Richardson High School near Dallas learn today how God expects them to be “dateable”? That appears to have been the purpose of a speaker who visits high schools in Texas and across the country. And a lot of Richardson students appear to have been understandably angered by the presentation. Motivational speaker Justin […]