- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- See What You've Done Now? You've Made Ted Cruz Angry
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Redefining 'Religious Liberty' into Nothing?
- More Fear-Mongering from the Texas Renewal Project
- Clash of the Titans or the Loons?
Category Archives for Golden Corridor Republican Women
Yesterday Texas State Board of Education member George Clayton, R-Richardson, unexpectedly announced that he will not seek re-election to his seat. Clayton said he will instead seek election to the Texas House of Representatives. Clayton won a surprise victory over longtime incumbent Geraldine “Tincy” Miller, R-Dallas, in the 2010 Republican primary for the District 12 […]
As we look at the candidates who have filed, so far, for the Texas State Board of Education, we see some indications of who will be part of the far-right candidate slate. Gail Spurlock, R-Richardson, a candidate in the crowded District 12 race, appears to be one. (Click here for a listing of candidates in […]
Are we about to see a repeat of the hateful campaign tactics religious-righters used to win election to the Texas State Board of Education in the 1990s? Back then hundreds of thousands of dollars from San Antonio businessman James Leininger funded coordinated campaigns that claimed Democratic board incumbents supported the “radical homosexual agenda” and wanted […]