The Austin American-Statesman has posted a short video of TFN President Kathy Miller calling on Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to stop obstructing the Supreme Court’s ruling on the freedom to marry for gay and lesbian couples. Kathy was speaking at a press conference on Monday at the Texas Capitol. She spoke along with leaders from the Human Rights Campaign, Equality Texas, and the ACLU of Texas as well as plaintiffs in the federal and Texas marriage court cases.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- San Antonio Pastor Plays Constitutional Scholar, Social Scientist, Historian in Marriage Debate