- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- See What You've Done Now? You've Made Ted Cruz Angry
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Redefining 'Religious Liberty' into Nothing?
- More Fear-Mongering from the Texas Renewal Project
- Clash of the Titans or the Loons?
Category Archives for racism
Update: On May 24, the conference committee for SB 215 filed its official report but did not include the discriminatory amendment added by Rep. Krause. The House and Senate both adopted the report and forwarded the bill to Gov. Perry for his signature. This means the discriminatory amendment will not become law. ———————————————- We have […]
One of the tragedies of segregation was how some Christian churches misused the Bible and religion to justify racial bigotry. In recent decades, however, many have renounced their racist pasts. In 1995, for example, the Southern Baptist Convention passed a resolution apologizing for the denomination’s past support of slavery, segregation and white supremacy. The denomination […]