- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
Tag Archives for platform
The rest of the nation seems to be having second thoughts about the religious right’s radical agenda, but you wouldn’t be able to tell by looking at the Texas Republican Party platform adopted earlier this month. Religious extremists who control the party are doubling down, pushing a platform that’s as radical as any in the […]
Oh, this should be fun. The Texas Republican Party Convention is this weekend in Houston, and already social conservatives are pushing the party to take official positions that are sure to alienate mainstream folks. One delegate argued that the party platform should include a plank calling for the removal of naked people in paintings and […]