- Publishers Make Some Revisions to Texas Textbooks, But Big Problems Remain
- Backlash Grows as Right-Wing Censors Push Political Attacks on AP U.S. History Course
- What's in the Proposed New Texas Textbooks? Segregation Wasn't All That Bad
- SMU Scholar: New Texas Textbooks Suggest 'Wrong-Headed Idea That the United States Was Founded on Biblical Law'
- Florida County Commissioners Discover That Religious Freedom Means Freedom for Everyone, Even Pagans
- RNC Head Lies about the Texas Anti-Abortion Law
Tag Archives for domestic partners
The California Supreme Court’s decision that two laws barring same-sex marriage violate that state’s constitution has, predictably, been followed by eruptions of fury from the far right. Kelly Shackelford of the Plano-based Free Market Foundation (Texas affiliate of the far-right Focus on the Family) said the decision was an example of “outrageous judicial activism. This exactly [...]