- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'
- Steve Toth: Too Extreme Even for Texas Republicans?
Tag Archives for domestic partners
The California Supreme Court’s decision that two laws barring same-sex marriage violate that state’s constitution has, predictably, been followed by eruptions of fury from the far right. Kelly Shackelford of the Plano-based Free Market Foundation (Texas affiliate of the far-right Focus on the Family) said the decision was an example of “outrageous judicial activism. This exactly [...]