- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders
- Texas Legislator: Businesses Should Be Able to Discriminate Against Anyone
Tag Archives for domestic partners
The California Supreme Court’s decision that two laws barring same-sex marriage violate that state’s constitution has, predictably, been followed by eruptions of fury from the far right. Kelly Shackelford of the Plano-based Free Market Foundation (Texas affiliate of the far-right Focus on the Family) said the decision was an example of “outrageous judicial activism. This exactly […]