- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- This Week @ the Texas Legislature: Vouchers on Senate Floor
- Take Action: Stop the Muslim Bashing at the Legislature
Tag Archives for domestic partners
The California Supreme Court’s decision that two laws barring same-sex marriage violate that state’s constitution has, predictably, been followed by eruptions of fury from the far right. Kelly Shackelford of the Plano-based Free Market Foundation (Texas affiliate of the far-right Focus on the Family) said the decision was an example of “outrageous judicial activism. This exactly […]