Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion