Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- This Week @ the Texas Legislature: Vouchers on Senate Floor
- Take Action: Stop the Muslim Bashing at the Legislature