Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- Tea Party Victor in Texas Senate Race Supports Private School Vouchers, Teaching Creationism in Public Schools
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender