Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- What a Politicized Texas History Textbook Looks Like
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbooks Public Hearing
- Scholar Reviews Highlight Problems in Proposed Texas Social Studies Textbooks
- More about the Anti-Science Nonsense in New Textbooks for Texas