Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbook Vote
- The Textbook Vote Is in - Here's What We Accomplished
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbook Hearing
- The Political Circus at the Texas State Board of Education
- Feel the Hate: Pastor Says Executing Gay People Is the Cure for AIDS
- Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want to Rape Your Kids