Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Houston Anti-Gay Leader Issues Chilling Call in Effort to Repeal Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- Very Petty, Attorney General Abbott
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'