Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle
- Big News: Science Education Advocates Thwart Late-Night Hijacking of Texas Science Textbook Adoption
- BREAKING NEWS: Science Education Wins in Texas!
- Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook
- Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is 'Socialized Education'
- GOP Candidates for Texas Lieutenant Governor Advocate Teaching Creationism in Public Schools