Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Tony Tinderholt's Defense of Marriage(s)
- Anti-Muslim Hysteria Returns to the Texas Capitol
- Battle over Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance: Truth vs. Lies
- An Invitation and a Word on Alabama
- While the Right Wants Government to Discriminate, People of Faith Are Taking a Stand for Equality
- Creationist Group Wants a Tax Break to Discriminate