Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- 2015 Texas Lege: Contender for Most Ridiculous Bill of the Session
- Texas Voucher Scam Would Shift Hundreds of Millions in Tax Dollars from Public to Private Schools
- Adios: Gov. Perry's Top Religious-Right Moments
- Here Is How Religious-Right Activists Sound So Much Like Opponents of Interracial Marriage Decades Ago
- Greg Abbott's Hypocrisy
- Rep. Zedler, Poland Would Like a Word with You