Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- Tony Tinderholt's Defense of Marriage(s)
- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Texas Legislator: Businesses Should Be Able to Discriminate Against Anyone
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders