Stuff like this makes it hard to take Barton and his ilk seriously when they complain that others are disrespectful of people of faith. They have done all they can to turn the National Day of Prayer into an occasion to promote a political agenda. Now they’re also commercializing it. Talk about being disrespectful to people of faith.
- How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- Sirius Radio Host Bringing Show to Texas for Battle over LGBT Discrimination Bills
- Time to Raise the Alarm: The Texas Strategy to Lock in Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- Big Polling News: Texas Voters Reject Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- The Week in Quotes (April 26 – May 2)
- Texas GOPer's Rant Against 'Homosexual Marriages'