By Our Enemies Ye Shall Know Us

Hate mail we received today:

Hate_mail

This article was posted in these categories: hate mail, TFNEF. Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post.Trackbacks are closed, but you can Post a Comment.

1. doodlebugger
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

West Virginia…tranquilizers and books needed.

2. 1toughlady
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Oh, yeah, I’m totally gonna send in my money–not!

3. KW Bryson
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

I encountered similar thinking last week when I was volunteering in my church thrift store. Two women came in to ask for assistance with utility bills. A customer told the that they were probably looking for the Catholice charity two blocks away. The younger woman said: “They told us they only help people with the last name of ‘Cantu”.” Shocked, I asked her to repeat what she said and she repeated the same statement. I told her that I was uncomfortable with that statement because I knew it wasn’t true. She then started screaming at me about nobody helping them and they had no gas to get back to Fredericksburg (where they lived), etc. They left the shop and drove off in a huge truck – a recent model. So much for “white” privilege…

4. abb3w
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 9:54 am | Permalink

There’s an incidental report of some Virginia area KKK recruiting in the news this week. Not exactly your neck of the woods, but not to far from these WV clowns.

5. Charles
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

Okay. What’s the story on this? Did you guys get mail or what?

• Dan
      Posted January 9, 2013 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

Charles: Yep. We get this kind of stuff from time to time.

• Rubin Sunset
      Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:42 am | Permalink

I too, am curious — what’s the story? Re: that “White Race” business…. if one understands and studies human evolution (it’s not something you have to “believe in,” there’s so much we need to learn about it.) We’re all Africans. Just lots of different branches — evolved over hundreds of K years.

6. breckenridge
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Permalink

Just 6 dollars for 100 stickers AND they pay postage? Wow! That’s a darn good deal!

But I’m always skeptical of “companies” that use a post office box that is just two or three digits. It makes me think they’re a second rate, no-count outfit. So I need a sweetener here in order to get me fork over the money.Perhaps if they threw in a Mr. Microphone or Pocket Fisherman, something along those lines, I’d be more inclined to pony up.

7. Posted January 9, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

There are some really sick people in this world. Too bad they probably reproduce.

8. Posted January 9, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Only $6 for 100 stickers! Wow! Wish I had the nerve to call that number, but that would purpose would that serve? Good job, TFN!

9. Posted January 9, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

If those are the people you’re pissing off, you must be doing something right!

10. Posted January 9, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Awesomeness squared.

11. Bruce J. Martin
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

I want one of those. For reals.

12. Posted January 9, 2013 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Hey, at least they spelled everything correctly

13. Posted January 9, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

You guys totally buzzed off and started fighting for white power right? I mean, their dumb rage letter totally worked, right?