Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.
- Thanks, Texas SBOE
- 'Was the Civil War About Slavery?'
- Gov. Abbott Joins Religious-Right Gathering in Austin
- Reckless Texas Politicians, Religious-Right Group Just Cost Taxpayers $44,000
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Texas GOPer Calls for Driving Gay People Out of Houston, Treating Them Like the Nazis in World War II