Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- San Antonio Pastor Plays Constitutional Scholar, Social Scientist, Historian in Marriage Debate