Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'