Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbook Vote
- Anti-Gay Pastor: Starbucks Flavors Its Coffee with 'Semen from Sodomites'
- The Textbook Vote Is in - Here's What We Accomplished
- Advocates Applaud Publishers for Removing Climate Change Denialism from Texas Textbooks, Putting Education Ahead of Politics
- Houston Rally: Religious-Righters Claim America Is on Nazi Path to Christian Persecution
- Some Things Never Change (UPDATED) (SECOND UPDATE)