Right-wing pooh-bahs in Texas are exploding in rage over today’s Supreme Court ruling upholding health care reform. We’ll have more coming later, but we thought this one from Michael Quinn Sullivan — head of the anti-government group Empower Texans — was really over the top.
- 2015 Texas Lege: Contender for Most Ridiculous Bill of the Session
- Texas Voucher Scam Would Shift Hundreds of Millions in Tax Dollars from Public to Private Schools
- Adios: Gov. Perry's Top Religious-Right Moments
- Here Is How Religious-Right Activists Sound So Much Like Opponents of Interracial Marriage Decades Ago
- Greg Abbott's Hypocrisy
- Rep. Zedler, Poland Would Like a Word with You