Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- San Antonio Pastor Plays Constitutional Scholar, Social Scientist, Historian in Marriage Debate