Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Tony Tinderholt's Defense of Marriage(s)
- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Texas Legislator: Businesses Should Be Able to Discriminate Against Anyone
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders