Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- 2015 Texas Lege: Contender for Most Ridiculous Bill of the Session
- Texas Voucher Scam Would Shift Hundreds of Millions in Tax Dollars from Public to Private Schools
- Adios: Gov. Perry's Top Religious-Right Moments
- Here Is How Religious-Right Activists Sound So Much Like Opponents of Interracial Marriage Decades Ago
- Greg Abbott's Hypocrisy
- Rep. Zedler, Poland Would Like a Word with You