Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- 2016 Elections: This Year's Extremist Candidate for the Texas State Board of Education
- Breaking News: Harris County Grand Jury Indicts Makers of Anti-Planned Parenthood Videos
- Jared Woodfill: An Extremist's Extremist
- Indictments of Anti-Abortion Activists Send Cynical Texas Politicians into a Facts-Free Frenzy
- Ted Cruz's Father Ties Public Education to Communism
- Unhinged Hate from Texas Gov. Abbott's 'Blood Brother' Ted Nugent