Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Feel the Hate: Pastor Says Executing Gay People Is the Cure for AIDS
- Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want to Rape Your Kids
- Don McLeroy and His 'False Ideas' about Science -- Total Defeat
- The Week in Quotes (Nov. 16 – 22)
- Texas Lawmaker: Discrimination Is Over, End Protections for Women and Minorities
- Public School District Decides Against Controversial Bible Curriculum Reviewed by TFN Education Fund Scholar