Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Anti-Gay Pastor: Starbucks Flavors Its Coffee with 'Semen from Sodomites'
- Texas Legislator-to-Be Says There Is No Separation of Church and State
- Houston Rally: Religious-Righters Claim America Is on Nazi Path to Christian Persecution
- Some Things Never Change (UPDATED) (SECOND UPDATE)
- Advocates Applaud Publishers for Removing Climate Change Denialism from Texas Textbooks, Putting Education Ahead of Politics
- Texas Republican: End Legal Immigration or We'll Never Elect a Conservative President Again