Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Tony Tinderholt's Defense of Marriage(s)
- Anti-Muslim Hysteria Returns to the Texas Capitol
- An Invitation and a Word on Alabama
- While the Right Wants Government to Discriminate, People of Faith Are Taking a Stand for Equality
- Creationist Group Wants a Tax Break to Discriminate
- Dragging Public Schools into the Abortion Wars