Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Thanks, Texas SBOE
- 'Was the Civil War About Slavery?'
- Gov. Abbott Joins Religious-Right Gathering in Austin
- Reckless Texas Politicians, Religious-Right Group Just Cost Taxpayers $44,000
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars
- Texas GOPer Calls for Driving Gay People Out of Houston, Treating Them Like the Nazis in World War II