Congratulations to director Scott Thurman, his great film crew, editors and producers! “The Revisionaries” — a documentary film about the State Board of Education in Texas — won a special jury recognition at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in New York. Filmmaker Michael Moore presented the award and high praise. We’re hoping more people will now see how the state board is undermining public education. It’s time for Texans to pay attention to the SBOE and VOTE to put kids ahead of politics!
- Texas Religious-right Politicians Fall Prey to Scam by 'Godly Man'
- Texas Education Board Candidates Say: Government Shouldn't Be Responsible for Educating Kids!
- Publisher to Texas Creationist's Demands for Biology Textbook Changes: Not Gonna Happen
- TFN's Cameo in Tuesday Night's Bill Nye-Ken Ham 'Debate'
- 'Intelligent Design' Advocates Acknowledge the Truth: It Really Is About Religion
- Stand with Texas Women, Wear Orange, Again