The Texas Freedom Network Education Fund has assembled a nonpartisan voter guide to inform citizens about the positions of candidates on critical issues involving the State Board of Education. All information reported in the guide was provided directly by each candidate or campaign in response to a questionnaire. Read the voter guide here.
- Faith-Based Presenter Tells High Schoolers: 'Dateable Girls Know How to Shut Up!'
- How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle
- Big News: Science Education Advocates Thwart Late-Night Hijacking of Texas Science Textbook Adoption
- Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook
- BREAKING NEWS: Science Education Wins in Texas!
- Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is 'Socialized Education'