The Texas Freedom Network Education Fund has assembled a nonpartisan voter guide to inform citizens about the positions of candidates on critical issues involving the State Board of Education. All information reported in the guide was provided directly by each candidate or campaign in response to a questionnaire. Read the voter guide here.
- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- Tea Party Victor in Texas Senate Race Supports Private School Vouchers, Teaching Creationism in Public Schools
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event