During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- How Did the Tea Party/Religious Right Lose So Badly on LGBT Discrimination in the Texas Legislature?
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair