During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Texas Group Worries International Baccalaureate Program Is Turning Students into Leftists
- How the Religious Right Is Turning Pastors into Politicians
- History Repeating Itself on Marriage?
- Texas County Clerk Issues Manifesto Declaring Defiance of Supreme Court's Marriage Ruling
- What's the Deal with Texas History Textbooks and the Civil War?
- Far-right GOP Group Sets Hate Tour Dates Across Texas