During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Anti-Gay Pastor: Starbucks Flavors Its Coffee with 'Semen from Sodomites'
- Texas Legislator-to-Be Says There Is No Separation of Church and State
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbook Vote
- Houston Rally: Religious-Righters Claim America Is on Nazi Path to Christian Persecution
- Some Things Never Change (UPDATED) (SECOND UPDATE)
- Advocates Applaud Publishers for Removing Climate Change Denialism from Texas Textbooks, Putting Education Ahead of Politics