During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?
- David Barton's Tall Tales for Texas Pastors: Bible Verses in the Constitution, Bible Teachings on Taxes