During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Thanks, Texas SBOE
- 'Was the Civil War About Slavery?'
- Gov. Abbott Joins Religious-Right Gathering in Austin
- Reckless Texas Politicians, Religious-Right Group Just Cost Taxpayers $44,000
- David Barton Lectures Pope Francis (Really)
- Texas Home-School Lobby Group Misleads Parents as It Promotes the Culture Wars