During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Travis County GOP Promotes Anti-Muslim Screed That Also Calls George W. Bush a 'Coward and Traitor'
- Rafael Cruz Suggests 'Wicked' Voters Elected 'Homosexual Mayor' in Houston
- Defending the Indefensible
- Even Fox News Gets It
- Presidential Candidates and Religious Tests
- 'Pure Fiction' from Another Anti-Abortion Extremist