During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'
- Steve Toth: Too Extreme Even for Texas Republicans?