During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Texas Religious-right Politicians Fall Prey to Scam by 'Godly Man'
- Texas Education Board Candidates Say: Government Shouldn't Be Responsible for Educating Kids!
- Publisher to Texas Creationist's Demands for Biology Textbook Changes: Not Gonna Happen
- TFN's Cameo in Tuesday Night's Bill Nye-Ken Ham 'Debate'
- 'Intelligent Design' Advocates Acknowledge the Truth: It Really Is About Religion
- Stand with Texas Women, Wear Orange, Again