During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- Sirius Radio Host Bringing Show to Texas for Battle over LGBT Discrimination Bills
- Big Polling News: Texas Voters Reject Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- Time to Raise the Alarm: The Texas Strategy to Lock in Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- The Week in Quotes (April 26 – May 2)
- Texas GOPer's Rant Against 'Homosexual Marriages'