During last week’s debate over a resolution attacking Islam, Texas State Board of Education member David Bradley, R-Beaumont Buna, once again insisted that the Constitution doesn’t protect separation of church and state. The speaker at the podium represents Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. From TFN TV:
- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Obama, Biden, Clinton All Signal Support for the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion