This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Lt. Gov's Advisory Panel Says Gov's Pre-K Plans Will Lead Texas Kids to Godless Socialism
- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas Lawmaker Compares Anti-LGBT Bills to Protecting Jews from Having to Serve Neo-Nazis
- Steven Hotze Hatesplains the Law
- Texas Senate Mugs Public Schools, Gives Preliminary Approval to Private School Vouchers
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'