This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Publishers Make Some Revisions to Texas Textbooks, But Big Problems Remain
- Backlash Grows as Right-Wing Censors Push Political Attacks on AP U.S. History Course
- SMU Scholar: New Texas Textbooks Suggest 'Wrong-Headed Idea That the United States Was Founded on Biblical Law'
- RNC Head Lies about the Texas Anti-Abortion Law
- What's in the Proposed New Texas Textbooks? Taxes Are Bad for Society
- Texas Legislator-to-Be Says There Is No Separation of Church and State