This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- You Get Nothing. You Lose. Good Day, Sir.
- How Did the Tea Party/Religious Right Lose So Badly on LGBT Discrimination in the Texas Legislature?
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder