This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'