This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Anti-Gay Pastor: Starbucks Flavors Its Coffee with 'Semen from Sodomites'
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbook Vote
- The Textbook Vote Is in - Here's What We Accomplished
- Texas Legislator-to-Be Says There Is No Separation of Church and State
- Advocates Applaud Publishers for Removing Climate Change Denialism from Texas Textbooks, Putting Education Ahead of Politics
- Houston Rally: Religious-Righters Claim America Is on Nazi Path to Christian Persecution