This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- The Day My Son Was Taught 'Bible' in a Public School
- David Barton's Tall Tales for Texas Pastors: Bible Verses in the Constitution, Bible Teachings on Taxes
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- Why We Need Mexican-American Studies in Texas Schools
- Will Antonin Scalia Dismiss What He Used to Say about the Law and Religious Freedom?