This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- Sirius Radio Host Bringing Show to Texas for Battle over LGBT Discrimination Bills
- Time to Raise the Alarm: The Texas Strategy to Lock in Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- Big Polling News: Texas Voters Reject Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- The Week in Quotes (April 26 – May 2)
- Texas GOPer's Rant Against 'Homosexual Marriages'