This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Does This Texas Legislator Think the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shootings Were Justified?
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- Research: At Least 100,000 Texas Women Have Attempted to Self-Induce Abortion
- Texas SBOE Refuses to Tighten Process for Ensuring Accuracy in Textbooks