This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Never Mind Indiana -- The Legislative Assault on LGBT Texans Is Even Worse
- Texas GOP Legislator Matt Krause Decides Discrimination Is More Important Than Jobs for Texans
- Texas Lawmaker Reverses Course on Misguided 'Religious Freedom' Amendment
- Checking Our Hate Mail: TFN Is 'Stupid' and Public Schools Are 'Evil'
- Rick Perry's New Campaign Hire Thinks God Doesn't Want Women to Be Leaders