This is the kind of anti-Muslim paranoia we heard on Friday, when the Texas State Board of Education passed a resolution attacking Islam, claiming textbooks have an anti-Christian/pro-Islamic bias and charging that wealthy Muslims want to buy publishing companies so they can control the minds of American schoolchildren. From TFN TV:
- Travis County GOP Promotes Anti-Muslim Screed That Also Calls George W. Bush a 'Coward and Traitor'
- Rafael Cruz Suggests 'Wicked' Voters Elected 'Homosexual Mayor' in Houston
- Defending the Indefensible
- Presidential Candidates and Religious Tests
- Texas Group: Religious War Coming to America
- State Board of Education Embarrasses Texas Again