The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Declares War on the Constitution
- So What Exactly Does 'Traditional' Marriage Mean?
- Anti-Abortion Extremists Would Rather Women Die Than Go to Planned Parenthood
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints SBOE Member Donna Bahorich as New Chair
- Oh Please, Don, Let Us Roll Our Eyes at You Even Harder
- San Antonio Pastor Plays Constitutional Scholar, Social Scientist, Historian in Marriage Debate