The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Tony Tinderholt's Defense of Marriage(s)
- Anti-Muslim Hysteria Returns to the Texas Capitol
- An Invitation and a Word on Alabama
- While the Right Wants Government to Discriminate, People of Faith Are Taking a Stand for Equality
- Creationist Group Wants a Tax Break to Discriminate
- Dragging Public Schools into the Abortion Wars