The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- 2015 Texas Lege: Contender for Most Ridiculous Bill of the Session
- Texas Voucher Scam Would Shift Hundreds of Millions in Tax Dollars from Public to Private Schools
- Adios: Gov. Perry's Top Religious-Right Moments
- Here Is How Religious-Right Activists Sound So Much Like Opponents of Interracial Marriage Decades Ago
- Greg Abbott's Hypocrisy
- Rep. Zedler, Poland Would Like a Word with You