The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- You're Living in the Past, Man
- And This Matters How?
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'