The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Ouch! Texas Judge Slams Right-winger for Wasting His Time
- The Week in Quotes (Aug. 24 – 30)
- What a Politicized Texas History Textbook Looks Like
- And This Matters How?
- Live-Blogging the Texas Social Studies Textbooks Public Hearing
- Former NOM Official's Message to Texas: 'I’m Sorry. You’re Not Going to Be Able to Hold Out.'