The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Feel the Hate: Pastor Says Executing Gay People Is the Cure for AIDS
- Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want to Rape Your Kids
- Don McLeroy and His 'False Ideas' about Science -- Total Defeat
- The Week in Quotes (Nov. 16 – 22)
- Texas Lawmaker: Discrimination Is Over, End Protections for Women and Minorities
- Public School District Decides Against Controversial Bible Curriculum Reviewed by TFN Education Fund Scholar