The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- Sirius Radio Host Bringing Show to Texas for Battle over LGBT Discrimination Bills
- Big Polling News: Texas Voters Reject Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- The Week in Quotes (April 26 – May 2)
- Time to Raise the Alarm: The Texas Strategy to Lock in Anti-LGBT Discrimination
- Texas GOPer's Rant Against 'Homosexual Marriages'