The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- Ted Cruz Cozies Up to 'Kill the Gays' Pastor
- Obama, Biden, Clinton All Signal Support for the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance
- Jared "No Men in Women's Bathrooms" Woodfill Defends Guy in Bathroom Full of Women
- Helping End 'Faith-Based' Child Abuse
- SBOE Sends a Message: Texas Doesn't Need Any Stinkin' Qualifications for Our Textbook Reviewers!
- State Leaders Help Damage Texas Reputation as HERO Falls at the Polls on Tuesday