The Texas State Board of Education is progressing slowly through early agenda items this morning. We anticipate that the board won’t get to the debate over proposed new social studies curriculum standards until after lunch. TFN Insider will resume live-blogging from the meeting once board members take up the social studies debate.
- David Barton Shamelessly Misleads Hundreds of Pastors at Big Texas Renewal Project Event
- David Barton's Tall Tales for Texas Pastors: Bible Verses in the Constitution, Bible Teachings on Taxes
- How Extreme Is Greg Abbott? Now His Education Plan Cites a White Nationalist with Controversial Views on Gender
- The Peculiar History of a Religious-Right Kingmaker in Texas
- The History of Slavery in America According to the Right
- Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy and the War on Birth Control